What Are Binaural Beats?
Binaural beats are specially recorded dual frequencies heard in each ear simultaneously. They are engineered to “fall into step” with a periodic stimulus called entrainment which creates a kind of “new wiring” for the brain which is perfectly safe.
Do You Want to Improve Your Life and Feel Fantastic?
Binaural beats help to induce deep relaxation, inspire creativity, better sleep, theta brainwaves for psychic enhancement, and other desirable mental states.
You won’t need any special skills or serious practice to meditate or achieve desired mental states by listening to binaural beats. All you need is a set of headphones and an MP3 player on your computer or device!
Are Binaural Beats Safe?
For a majority of people, yes. However, there are a few groups which should not listen to binaural beats:
- Children should not use
- Sufferers of seizures
- Pregnant women
- Having a heart condition or something similar
- Those who take drugs like stimulants or tranquilizers
If you direct your attention to what the beats are accomplishing, this will help you to feel and experience significant results much quicker. Please be patient. It takes a while to start noticing the subtle changes.
- Be sure to make some personal time for yourself and be free of all distractions. Do not listen to these MP3 files when driving a car, operating machinery, or watching small children.
- As our brain requires about 7-8 minutes to fall in sync (entraining), allow at least 20-28 minutes of listening time to experience the full benefits.
- Achieving a deeper meditation state can be made easy by focusing on a taper candle flame, flower, a water fountain, or any pleasant object that is not too complex. Make sure your eyes are softly focused. Or, you can experiment with closing your eyes while listening. Creating a beautiful scene in your mind such as a calm lake or a beautiful mandala is very helpful. It is suggested for beginners that the eyes are closed when