Privacy and Important Info on Policies
General Question Contact Form Submissions
Contact form submissions are only kept for 24 hours for customer service purposes. We do not use the information submitted through forms for marketing purposes.
Free Gift Email Form Submissions
Emails gathered through a submission for our Newsletter go straight to MailChimp. These emails are not sold to third parties. If you do not wish to stay on our mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time at the bottom of the newsletter.
What We Collect and Temporarily Store
When You Make a Purchase:
When you purchase from us, our shopping cart will ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details. We’ll only use this information for purposes, such as to:
- Send you confirmation information about your order and a shipping date (if applicable).
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints.
- Process payments and prevent fraud.
Who We Share Your Data With
- MailChimp Newletter Service
Our Shopping Cart Is through WooCommerce
- Payments are generally made through PayPal’s secure Credit or Debit Card services.
- Customers may use their PayPal or a PayPal balance to order from.
- If you find an older page on the Internet from Imagine Spirit’s old site that mentions that you can mail a check, we no longer have this policy.
- Imagine Spirit does not ever see a customer’s personal data used in ordering a product.
Cookies are only temporary for browsing and purchasing. (See above)
Post Link Articles
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
When We Initiate Amazon Pay in the Future
We do not retain your Amazon.com login data in any way! An email will be sent from Amazon to Imagine Spirit when a purchase is made. At that time we will send a personal confirmation and any special notes email from Imagine Spirit’s Gmail account.
Source: Amazon Pay & Login with Amazon
Images do not have embedded location data (EXIF GPS)
Carol Nicholson is the contact for issues regarding privacy. If you have a question, please go to our Contact and FAQs page and fill out the form. No soliciting please.
Once you have purchased the course there are no refunds.
- Virtual products are immediately available upon purchase for 180 days.
- If you only have a cell phone, we will do everything possible to get all your your course files to you in digital format!
- We will send a second source for virtual products upon request if expiration has occurred.
- Hard copy products are shipped the next day weekdays.
- Hard copy products are sent via Priority Mail domestic addresses
- Hard copy products are sent via First Class Mail international addresses
- Sorry. e-checks through PayPal are not accepted.
- The minimum age for taking this program is 18.
All teaching is done in the light of Spirit. If you have doubts as to whether any class or program might cause you any kind of emotional or physical pain or emotional discomfort, we ask you do not purchase this home study course.
Carol Nicholson is the contact for issues regarding policies. If you have questions, please go to our Contact and FAQs page and fill out the form. No soliciting please.